Re: [Samba] Conditional forwarders
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 13:10:45 +0100
- From: Hénoch Hervé via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Samba] Conditional forwarders
I've asked this question because it is the first step before domain
Several questions in my message :
1) With Samba AD, can we via "Windows DNS Tools" set a conditional
2) If yes, is it possible with samba internal dns ?
3) If we can't use "Windows DNS Tools" do we have another method to do
"conditional forwarder" ?
Le 13/12/2018 à 13:00, Rowland Penny via samba a écrit :
> On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 12:14:04 +0100
> Hervé Hénoch via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I've two domains :
>> * DomainA with a Windows 2016 AD
>> * DomainB with a Samba 4.8.4 AD (with DNS internal Backend and with
>> a second samba AD in 4.6.7)
>> With DNS tools, in the Windows 2016 AD i can set "Conditional
>> forwarders" to DomainB with the IP of the Samba 4.8.4 (checked green)
>> But with the tools in DomainB, I can't set a "Conditional forwarders"
>> to DomainA with the IP of Windows 2016 AD.
>> So, it is a bug ? can Samba do that ?
> Been asked before:
> Don't know if it works, the guy never came back and told us ;-)
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the