Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Authentification against kerberos / sssd

Hello list,

a quick question. Right now I have a combination of MIT Kerberos,
OpenLDAP and SSSD for authenticating my users. Is there a way that Samba
can use this setup to perform user authentication. I only want to access
the shares of the Samba server from about 8 Windows computers. I am
aware that I cannot make an Active Directory out of this.

At the moment I have stored the users in a local passdb, which works but
is very unpleasant.

Many thanks and many greetings
Thorsten