Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba4 Kerberos Authentication Error

Hi Rowland - it might be worth adding a specific section into the wiki regarding limitations of joint DC/FS usage? Currently, I don't think it is spelt out as clearly as it needs to be.

Acasta Ltd - A Crown Commercial Service Supplier. CyberEssentials Certified QGCE013.
Registered in England 6619191. 42 Pitt Street, Barnsley, S70 1BB. VAT Registered 934 6797 75.