Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Multiple domains served by multiple DCs on one server (was: Re: Multidomain support)

On Thu, 2018-12-06 at 16:26 -0200, Bruno Vane via samba wrote:
> Hi, im searching for multidomain threads in this list but just found some
> from late 2014 where Andrew said it is not supported.
> Could you guy please tell me if this is supported now, I mean, just one DC
> with two completely distinct domains?

Normally people think of multi-domain support as meaning trusts or
subdomains.  You are asking about something different: If you wish to
have one server serve multiple domains, that should be done with
multiple virtual machines, each running a separate copy of Samba.

Andrew Bartlett