Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Changing IP address of a Samba NT4 PDC

Hi Rowland,

thank you very much for your super-fast reply.

Best wishes,
Benjamin

Am 12/4/2018 um 2:36 PM schrieb Rowland Penny via samba:
On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 14:13:09 +0100
Benjamin Schmid via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to change the IP address of a
Samba NT4 PDC? So far I could only find the guide regarding Samba AD
DCs. What do I need to take into account, and what are the general
steps apart from re-configuring networking?

Thank you very much,
Benjamin

This is fairly trivial, the IP isn't stored in Samba, so just change
the IP everywhere in your network.

Optical Imaging Centre Erlangen

Hartmannstr. 14
91052 Erlangen, Germany