Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] WinbinD no longer available in Samba 4.7.6

Arnaud FLORENT via samba писал 2018-12-04 16:54:
Le 04/12/2018 à 10:45, Konstantin Boyandin via samba a écrit :

But winbindd refuses to start (I cited its message), and no other 'winbind' process is running, either.

How do I make samba 4.7-provided winbind run?

try just to restart samba daemon

That worked (in fact, I restarted the entire system)! Thanks for saving me quite a time!

getent (passwd|group), as well as the rest of expected functions.

Sincerely,
Konstantin