[Samba] Ubdate Samba 4 from 4.1.11 to 4.9.3
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 17:35:51 -0300
- From: Igor Sousa via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Samba] Ubdate Samba 4 from 4.1.11 to 4.9.3
Currently, we have at my job a Samba 4 AD DC with 2 DC are running over
Samba 4.1.11 version. I know both servers are out date. I want to update
this version to the latest version (4.9.3), but I'm not confident about the
process to do it. I've read on wiki.samba.org that is recommended read all
release notes to version x.x.0 and all release notes the latest version you
pretend update your Samba and I've done it, but I've had more doubts. I've
thought in two possible process to update my Samba version:
1. Update samba to all 4.x.0 version (4.2.0, 4.3.0, 4.4.0, 4.5.0, 4.6.0,
4.7.0, 4.8.0 and 4.9.0) then update to 4.9.3.
2. Update directly to 4.9.3 version.
What do you think? Somebody can help me about this doubt?
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the