Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] samba_dnsupdate REFUSED between Samba4 AD DC and Win 2008r2

Il 29/11/2018 17:01, Rowland Penny via samba ha scritto:

Why is your Samba DC trying to update on the Windows DC, is
your /etc/resolv.conf pointing to the Windows DC, if so, change it to
point to its own IP.

Ok, missed this: https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Joining_a_Samba_DC_to_an_Existing_Active_Directory#DNS_Configuration_on_Domain_Controllers

[ RTFM :-) ]

Now I'm getting:

dns_tkey_negotiategss: TKEY is unacceptable
Failed update of 1 entries

I will recheck all the steps to accomplish "Joining a Samba DC to an Existing Active Directory".

I will update you as soon as I arrive at a solution.
For the moment, thank you all.

G.