Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Setup a Samba AD DC as an additional DC

On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 17:10:13 +0100
"L.P.H. van Belle via samba" <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes,
> Your totaly correct, but readability get higer prio for me then not
> showing defaults im my setup. Just bit easier to read and it does not
> harm.
>
> This is also why my configs have the lines like this :
> # Keep no in production, set yes when debugging, this slows down your
> samba.
>
> Readability is also a big thing, and often forgoten/misplaced.

Well yes, but you told him to set them to the default 'no'

I have also been doing some thinking (I know, a bad idea, my brain
might overheat) and I wonder if adding '--domain-critical-only' to the
join command might help ?