Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Setup a Samba AD DC as an additional DC

Yes,
Your totaly correct, but readability get higer prio for me then not showing defaults im my setup.
Just bit easier to read and it does not harm.

This is also why my configs have the lines like this :
# Keep no in production, set yes when debugging, this slows down your samba.

Readability is also a big thing, and often forgoten/misplaced.

Greetz,

Lousi