[Samba] Debian Jessie Samba ... 4.5.16 security fix. (amd64/i386)
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 12:41:22 +0100
- From: "L.P.H. van Belle via samba" <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Samba] Debian Jessie Samba ... 4.5.16 security fix. (amd64/i386)
On request i've updated the Debian Jessie Samba 4.5.16 packages with 3 patches from Debian Stretch.
The change log:
samba (2:4.5.16+nmu-1~deb8.2) jessie; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Update with latest CVE release
* Base used from samba 2:4.5.12+dfsg-2+deb9u4
* d/patched, added:
But let me be clear, my advice is to use samba 4.8+ packages.
The 4.5 is maintainted by the Debian Security team and i re-use these patches.
The new packages are in the jessie-samba45 repo.
Instructions can be found here : https://apt.van-belle.nl/
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the