Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Extending Samba-4 Schema to get Microsoft LAPS working

Hi,

Thank you very much for your support.

With your ldif, one of the attributes got added to computer container. Second one is having a trouble. The modification command is reporting it is not able to find the attribute although it is very much in the schema. I am checking this part out. Any suggestions to figure out what's wrong and correct it?

Best regards,

Raghavendra

On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 11:21:14 +0530