Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba4 multiple DCs replication

Le 22/11/2018 à 12:18, L.P.H. van Belle via samba a écrit :
Hai,

Reboot the remote servers also or login and run : samba_dnsupdate --all-names --verbose
samba-tool dbcheck --fix or samba-tool dbcheck --fix --cross-nc

Greetz,

Louis

Result is "dns_tkey_negotiategss: TKEY is unacceptable" when doing dnsupdate.
I'm wondering about re installing everything from scratch in newer version.

But if there's a good way to clean thos records, I'd really like to know how

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: samba [mailto:samba-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens
Julien TEHERY via samba
Verzonden: donderdag 22 november 2018 11:54
Aan: samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: [Samba] Samba4 multiple DCs replication

Le 22/11/2018 à 10:07, L.P.H. van Belle via samba a écrit :
Hai Julien,

Ah, ok, then im suspecting a regression bug here.
For some reason somethings this happens, if you've had
rebooted the servers, it would probely be fixed also.
There where some older reports on this, but good to know
its back or still there
A manual run of : samba_dnsupdate --all-names --verbose
Should/could helped to fix it also.

And Thank you for the quick reply.

Greetz,

Louis

Ok, I try to reboot all the DCs juste to see what happens.
Then replication is still fine on the 3 main DCs (main site) with
inbound/outbound neighbors, but now "samba-tool drs whowrepl" doesn't
work anymore on 2 remote DCs.
Even they don't have outbound neighbors anymore.. :(

They have error like:

Failed to bind to uuid e3514235-4b06-11d1-ab04-00c04fc2dcd2 for
ncacn_ip_tcp:192
.168.174.1[1024,seal,target_hostname=dc1-site-02.mydomain.lan,
abstract_syntax=e3
514235-4b06-11d1-ab04-00c04fc2dcd2/0x00000004,localaddress=192
.168.174.1]
NT_STAT
US_IO_TIMEOUT

Yhen I looked in ldb with  ldbsearch -H
/usr/local/samba/private/sam.ldb
'(invocationId=*)' --cross-ncs objectguid
and saw doublons in it.

I ran dbcheck on all DCs, but it didn't cleared the obsoletes records.
I guess those doublons are here because I ran so many tests
on this test
domain (promote/demote)
Is there a way to clean it up ?