Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba4 multiple DCs replication

Le 22/11/2018 à 10:07, L.P.H. van Belle via samba a écrit :
Hai Julien,

Ah, ok, then im suspecting a regression bug here.
For some reason somethings this happens, if you've had rebooted the servers, it would probely be fixed also.

There where some older reports on this, but good to know its back or still there
A manual run of : samba_dnsupdate --all-names --verbose
Should/could helped to fix it also.

And Thank you for the quick reply.

Greetz,

Louis

Ok, I try to reboot all the DCs juste to see what happens.
Then replication is still fine on the 3 main DCs (main site) with inbound/outbound neighbors, but now "samba-tool drs whowrepl" doesn't work anymore on 2 remote DCs.
Even they don't have outbound neighbors anymore.. :(

They have error like:

Failed to bind to uuid e3514235-4b06-11d1-ab04-00c04fc2dcd2 for ncacn_ip_tcp:192 .168.174.1[1024,seal,target_hostname=dc1-site-02.mydomain.lan,abstract_syntax=e3 514235-4b06-11d1-ab04-00c04fc2dcd2/0x00000004,localaddress=192.168.174.1] NT_STAT
US_IO_TIMEOUT

Yhen I looked in ldb with  ldbsearch -H /usr/local/samba/private/sam.ldb '(invocationId=*)' --cross-ncs objectguid
and saw doublons in it.

I ran dbcheck on all DCs, but it didn't cleared the obsoletes records.
I guess those doublons are here because I ran so many tests on this test domain (promote/demote)
Is there a way to clean it up ?