Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Extending Samba-4 Schema to get Microsoft LAPS working

Hi,

I am using the command "ldbmodify -H path_to_sam_ldb automount_classes.ldif --option="dsdb:schema update allowed"=true" as given in the wiki. /
/

Using the above method I was able to add the two attributes. But I am not able to add these attributes to computers class.

Hence looking for help to create the ldif file to add these two attributes to computer class.

Best regads,

Raghavendra
//