Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Problem with Windows Server Backup

Hey,

I have a domain controller made with Windows Server 2016 and two file server, one made with Windows Server 2016 and one with Debian and Samba 4.5.12. If I want to use Windows Server Backup on my Exchange Server 2016 and use a share on the windows fileserver, I have no problems. If I use the Samba-share, it will save occasionally, most of the time not.
I use Samba with POSIX ACLs and the same group "grp-backup" has full control on both shares. In the group are the domain-admins and also the PCs/Servers.
The event id at the Exchange server is 16389 and it tells me some problems with the Microsoft exchange writer and Microsoft Exchange Replication service VSS Writer has also a problem.

Where is the problem?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen | best regards

Michael Funke