Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Migrate users from old server to new server without moving/copying configuration

Rowland,

Thank you so much for replying!  I'm not exactly sure of the issues, but it includes very slow log-in times (>30 minutes if I move to another computer I've not used previously) and the KDC doesn't work.  I've tried joining the two servers, but it stopped the new one from working entirely, and I had to wipe the server and start again.  I've now spent some time and got the new server set up perfect, I'm not really keen on joining and killing the new server again, but I could try this again if you think this is the best way forward?

Many thanks again!

With kind regards - Piers