Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba4 multiple DCs replication

Le 19/11/2018 à 09:35, Julien TEHERY via samba a écrit :
Hello

I am actually trying to build a multi sites domain.
Each additionnal DC has been setup and I would like to hava a custom replication setup.
In other words,  how can i choose replication target on a fresh new DC?

I would like to force my sites DCs to replicate from master DCs at our office.
Is it possible?

Thanks

Julien

Answering to myself, i precise i did'nt have any replication issues when i only had two DCs.

Now I have 3 master DC at my office, and 3 more DCs on remote sites I encounterd replication issues.
(see errors with samba-tool drs showrepl)

In each replication status i can see that when remote DC is pointing to my main DC server, everything's fine, but when pointing (automatically) to another DC, i see errors. That's why i was wonderng about forcing all the DC to replicate from the main one.

Is there a good pratice when adding new remote DCs in terms of replication topology?