Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] multiple file server

I know NetBios! = DNS
but only with this parameter the scheme specified by me works

if I remove this option(netbios aliases), the server will open, but there will be no access to the data.

And here I think whether it is possible to make a flag by analogy with the windows, with the help of which you can disable the verification of the server address

Unfortunately, this is impossible, because before the introduction of Samba, used  Domain-based DFS namespace