Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba AD DC: share access denied

Hai,

First.
Root != Administrator

And his "shared" roaming folder does not have ...  1777  to start with.
And for profies thats needed.

Shown here, so this is a total correct message ( the access denied )
Getfacl /mnt/users/roaming
# file: mnt/users/roaming
# owner: root
# group: LDB-BEHEER\134domain\040users