Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Samba4 - DnsAdmins group dissapeared

Hello,

I actually have 3 principal DCs

Samba version : 4.6.4 / Redhat7

All 3 DCs work with BIND9_DLZ as dns backend.
Today I added a new DC to my domain assignd to a site i previously created with:

samba-tool domain join mydomain.lan DC -U administrator --realm=MYDOMAIN.LAN -W mydomain --site=MYSITE*

*Then I tried to migrate the dns backend of this fresh new DC to bind DLZ (as i did for every other DC before)

[root@DC-site1 ~]# samba_upgradedns  --dns-backend=BIND9_DLZ
Reading domain information
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/samba_upgradedns", line 262, in <module>
    paths, lp.configfile, lp)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/samba/provision/__init__.py", line 330, in find_provision_key_parameters
    dns_admins_sid = get_dnsadmins_sid(samdb, names.domaindn)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/samba/provision/sambadns.py", line 69, in get_dnsadmins_sid
    attrs=["objectSid"])
_ldb.LdbError: (32, 'No such Base DN: CN=DnsAdmins,CN=Users,DC=mydomain,DC=lan')

**
If i try an ldbsearch or an ldapsearch, i can't find any DnsAdmins group, even on the main DC.

What's going wrong?