Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] GPUpdate

I follow all the steps that have described me and the error continues, once again I leave it to see if you can continue to help me

Computer policy could not be updated successfully. The following errors were enc
ountered:

The processing of Group Policy failed. Windows attempted to read the file \\eccm
g.cupet.cu\sysvol\eccmg.cupet.cu\Policies\{31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB984F9}
\gpt.ini from a domain controller and was not successful. Group Policy settings
may not be applied until this event is resolved. This issue may be transient and
 could be caused by one or more of the following:
a) Name Resolution/Network Connectivity to the current domain controller.
b) File Replication Service Latency (a file created on another domain controller
 has not replicated to the current domain controller).
c) The Distributed File System (DFS) client has been disabled.
User Policy could not be updated successfully. The following errors were encount
ered:

The processing of Group Policy failed. Windows attempted to read the file \\eccm
g.cupet.cu\sysvol\eccmg.cupet.cu\Policies\{31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB984F9}
\gpt.ini from a domain controller and was not successful. Group Policy settings
may not be applied until this event is resolved. This issue may be transient and
 could be caused by one or more of the following:
a) Name Resolution/Network Connectivity to the current domain controller.
b) File Replication Service Latency (a file created on another domain controller
 has not replicated to the current domain controller).
c) The Distributed File System (DFS) client has been disabled.

To diagnose the failure, review the event log or run GPRESULT /H GPReport.html f
rom the command line to access information about Group Policy results.