Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Kodi crashes when trying to browse network

Hai,

No, this one is more Michael.
We know it works for us.

I suspect one of the following.

/dev/random gets access denied.
Nmbd browsing crashes.

If we can exclude that latest..

Nmbd broadcast storm bug.
The nsswitch.conf resolv order might be wrong.

And these 2 might also be affected with SeLinux or Apparmor.

Thats why im asking, but .. .RH/Centos..
So that bit harder for me, i dont track the specific bug in RH/centos.
For debian i track a lot of bug/problems.

Greetz,

Louis