Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Kodi crashes when trying to browse network

It is for a standalone server without guest access, it also will not
allow network browsing because of the default 'server max protocol =
SMB3'

I think you need to understand that network browsing is going away, you
need SMB1 for this.

Anyway, it shouldn't crash, so can you get a level 10 from when it
crashes and a wireshark trace would be nice.

Once you have obtained the above, can you please open a bug report for
this.

Rowland, I am not running the Samba daemon on the system that is running Kodi.

There are no Samba servers on my network.

Kodi is running as a Samba client.

Thanks,
Michael

(forwarding to list, mail client sent to Rowland only)