Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] problem with time sync on windows 10 clients

Is mandatory that my DC gets its time from an external ntp server?
Is possible that my DC serve the time from itself, I mean, without getting its time from another server but from its own HW clock, like localhost?
That´s what I am trying to do..
So, rigth now my DC isn´t getting the time from any server, ´cause it is the ntp server in my forest.

Am I rigth?

Felipe_ González_Santiago

KNOW THAT EVERYTHING WILL HAPPEN AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME,

AT JUST THE RIGHT PLACE, WITH JUST THE RIGHT PEOPLE