Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] nt status buffer too small

Hello, with an administrator session on a windows 7, when I right click on one of the shared folders of my server samba4 AD to access the tab "Security", Windows crashes. I tested several by rebooting the pc and the server (it is a test platform for a migration of samba 3 -> 4). In the log samba I :

../source3/smbd/smb2_server.C:3171(smbd_smb2_request_error_ex) smbd_smb2_request_error_ex: smbd_smb2_request_error_ex: idx[1] status[NT_STATUS_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL] +info| at ../source3/smbd/smb2_get_info.c:176

I'm use samba 4.8.5-Debian on debian 9

--

*Philippe MALADJIAN
Responsable informatique | administrateur système*