Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] change DNS backend

Hello all
I did a classicupgrade in a test environment with a internal dns backend.
Now i must change internal dns to use my dns server with powerdns, but my system administrator don't knows if is compatible with samba ad. I'm forced to use my production dns or can i use internal dns like in test environment ?? I read https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Changing_the_DNS_Back_End_of_a_Samba_AD_DC but is not very clear for me
How can i pass my environment in production without destroy all ??

--

*Corrado Ravinetto *