Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] RPC From Windows 10 client to Linux (RHEL 7.5)

 Hello,
I need to rpc from a windows 10 client to a linux (RHEL 7.5) server. I am very new to rpc (must be DCE RPC), so If you have a working example (hello world maybe?) that would be very helpful. I have seen this post: RPC from Windows to linux which says to use Samba, however I tried, and to no avail, did not come up with anything. Any help is greatly appreciated.

|  |  |

|  |
RPC from Windows to linux

Is there some (working) example how to create RPC from windows to linux? Client should be windows NT applicatio...

Thank you!
Victor