Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] fruit:model doesn't change icon used?

(Resending as previously I wasn't subscribed to the list)

Hi,

I've been trying to use

vfs objects = fruit streams_xattr
fruit:model = iMac

with Samba 4.8.4 but looking at the share from a Sierra MacBook Pro shows the model icon for the server always appearing as a default thunderbolt display (as if Mac* was being used). Am I doing something wrong?

PS: The link to Google Groups on https://www.samba.org/samba/ml-etiquette.html should be removed as it looks like the link doesn't work and going to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mailing.unix.samba seems to show it no longer carries a recent version of the list...

--
Sitsofe | http://sucs.org/~sits/