Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Upgrade 4.8 to 4.9 with Backend-Change to lmdb?

Am 17.10.18 um 11:48 schrieb Andrew Bartlett:
On Wed, 2018-10-17 at 11:24 +0200, Stefan G. Weichinger via samba
wrote:

Is that mentioned backend change obligatory?

No.  Indeed it is experimental, we are keen to hear how it works in the
real world, but we are pretty pleased with the lab performance.

Glad to hear, but I assume my small environments (<50 users) won't be much of a meaningful benchmark here ;-)

Aside from the fact that it's "prod" and not "lab" here ... so I have to be careful with changes.