Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Share specific charset

Hi,

is there any directive how to tell samba to do online conversion of filename
charset encoding only on  one share? I need to rsync one directory/share to
our old server with iso88592 filename encodings and window clients can not
see files and directories with national characters in their names (on that
share). (When I convert filenames to utf-8  manually, the files appears on
client correctly.)  So I need to tell to samba "use iso88592 filenames
encoding for this share".
Directive "unix charset" seems to be valid only in GLOBAL section.

  Thanks, Michal

PS: Yes, I know about rsync's --iconv, but the old server is really old,
with old rsync (no --iconv option) I failed to compile newer version there.