Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] NFSv4, homes, Kerberos...

On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 14:27:18 +0200
"L.P.H. van Belle via samba" <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Now as Rowland would say, "systemd" fanboy, no im not, and dont

Do you mind not putting words in my mouth ;-)

If you want to use systemd, then that is your choice and I will not try
to talk you out of it. My choice is not to use systemd, partially
because it was forced on me by Debian, but mainly because it is a bit
like 'topsy', it just grew and grew and is trying to take over the
entire distro. It is also like the curates egg, good in parts.

Note: this is my opinion and yours may be different, if so, please keep
it to yourself, this really isn't the place to discuss this.