Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Domain Administrator and shares problems

Hai, small note here..

> Setting up the Admin user is interesting. I will try that.
> But I could as well add myself to the domain admins group.
> The name is arbitrary.
Yes the name is but now you are working with Admin rights.
Never ever do that. Please dont, use the UAC.

It's so easy to get infected if you work as admin so dont..
Personaly here, at the office, i have the same restrictions as every other user.
Except i can overrule it with UAC, but i never work with admin rights ever, not even at home.

Greetz,

Louis