Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] missing group affiliation on ad dc

Might I found (a reason for) my problem.

Domain ID's and BUILTIN ID's are overlapping.

For example "EXAMPLE\domain admins" has gid "512", "EXAMPLE\backup" has gid "10039" and "BUILTIN\print operators" has 550. Could this be a problem?

My strange group/share access-problem stillt exists, I can't figure it out >.<

By the way... if my "exampleuser" just try to access the share via windows 10 - everything works without problems!