Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba4 as an additional Domain Controller in existing Windows 2016 AD

Hi David

Go to the samba wiki on https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Main_Page, search for "2016", klick on FAQ, scroll down a bit.

There it says:

I Am Running Samba as an AD DC. Which Windows Server Version Can I Join as an DC to the Forest? The following Windows server versions are supported as a DC together with a Samba DC:

Windows Server Version     Comments
Windows Server 2016     Not supported.

regards,
Norbert