I am reading the wiki....
Any question, i reply this email..

Regards;

On 10/4/18 3:56 PM, Tim Beale via samba wrote:
As Rowland points out, that password already meets the complexity criteria, so I don't think Password Settings Objects (PSOs) will help here. PSOs allow you to tailor different passwordsettings for different users, i.e. turn complexity on or off for specific users. PSOs don't let you customize the criteria that determines whether a password is complex or not.

So you could use PSOs to enforce a longer minimum password length for certain users, but they would likely just make the string of digits longer.

For reference, there's more about PSOs here:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Password_Settings_Objects

On 2018-10-03 07:25, Rowland Penny via samba wrote:
On Tue, 2 Oct 2018 15:13:36 -0300
Carlos via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!

I have one question about passwordsettings in Samba 4:

My configuration:

S.O. : Ubuntu 16.04

Samba Version:  4.7.7

--

samba-tool domain passwordsettings show

Password complexity: on
Store plaintext passwords: off
Password history length: 24
Minimum password length: 7
Minimum password age (days): 0
Maximum password age (days): 180
Account lockout duration (mins): 30
Account lockout threshold (attempts): 0
Reset account lockout after (mins): 30

--

My Question is, one user have password *T12345678t* , sequential
number, i liked know i how block this with "Password complexity" ? It

Thanks

Regards;

You cannot, T12345678t is a valid complex password, even more so if the
'*' is part of the password. You could consider upgrading to 4.9.1
which has 'Password Settings Objects'. This might be what you are
looking for.