Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Large file (over 4Gb) transfer problem from Windows to Samba 4.7 on CentOS 7.5

Dear Rowland,
Thanks you very much for your help and highly appreciated
My problems were resolved
As you suggested,
1) I removed guest only line from the services & I can logon with
samba user name & password
2) I removed  protocol = LANMAN2 and lanman auth line
    Tested with testparm and see with SMB3

      [root@server ~]# testparm   -sv |  grep protocol
        client ipc max protocol = default
        client ipc min protocol = default
        client max protocol = default
        client min protocol = CORE
        server max protocol = SMB3
        server min protocol = LANMAN1

   Then I restated smb / nmb service
   Now I can transfer large file over 4 GB and file is also good
 After removing protocol = LANMAN2, i can now create file with
Chinese, Japanese, etc .. ( previously I can only create file with
English )
.
Thanks you Mr. Rowland & all team members
Best Regards,
Mr. Linux CZ