Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba Panic when accessing share from OSX

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 6:49 PM Jeremy Allison <jra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This 'aio_linux' is your problem. It was an
> experiment that doesn't work - it's been removed
> from later Samba releases.
>
> Remove that module and your core dumps should go
> away.
>
> It's not needed for aio performance (Samba includes
> Volker's pthread-based code automatically now).
>
> Jeremy.

Thank you very much !

This helped me point me to a legacy file in the conf.d folder.
After removing it, indeed the problem is solved.
It was there for so long that I didn't even noticed it. I'm not even
using btrfs anymore.
It should have been so obivous.

Again, thank you.