Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba access to trusted domain

On Tue, 2 Oct 2018 16:44:28 +0530
Anoop T S <anoop.ts.2005@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply,
> Does this means in RHEL5.3 with samba version 3.0.x doesn't support
> trusted domain samba share access.

If it does, it is in a very rudimentary way, much work has been done on
trusts since 3.0.x went EOL.

If you have hit a bug or a lack of a feature in your version of Samba,
you will not get it fixed.

Can I suggest you upgrade to Centos 7, that comes with Samba 4.7.1
If your computer cannot be upgraded to Centos 7 (i386 ??), then you are
stuck with what you have and I repeat, your version of Samba will NEVER
get any updates.