Van: klou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:klou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens Kris Lou
Verzonden: vrijdag 28 september 2018 20:20
Aan: L.P.H. van Belle
CC: samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: [Samba] init_smb_request: invalid wct number

Louis, are you trying to connect to your Storage Pool over SMB?  I thought that was only supported over NFS or iSCSI.

The ISO repo can be mounted over SMB or NFS, but uses mount.cifs and SMB1 by default.

Kris Lou
klou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 8:04 AM, L.P.H. van Belle via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Pff. C... Thats about 25 years ago i used that.
So yeah, i know the feeling with C.. I'll give it a chance and i'll try to read it first.
But thats for Monday..  ;-)

Have a good weekend

Greetz,

Louis