Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Users cannot change their passwords

Thanks for the quick reply, I believe I am using MIT based on log file names; but is there a better way to tell? I'm not very knowledgeable about the distinction between MIT and Heimdal regarding KDC. Can you direct me to a resource that explains how to make the switch as I am just using the  defaults in SUSE. Additionally, many of the domains experiencing this bug were working fine; before migrating them from Ubuntu 16.04. Is this because the bug was introduced in a newer version that I am now using? Is the bug fixed in a version newer than what I am using now?

Thanks again, I appreciate the help.

Torin Woltjer

Grand Dial Communications - A ZK Tech Inc. Company

616.776.1066 ext. 2006
www.granddial.com