Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Samba 4.7.9 dbcheck error

Hello list,

I'm getting a weird error message regarding our file server when i run dbcheck on my dc01 running Samba v4.7.9. The error only occurs on dc01, dc02 is fine, the file server also works fine but I want to clean the database before doing the upgrade to version 4.9

dc01:~# samba-tool dbcheck --cross-ncs
Checking 4503 objects
SID S-1-5-21-3258148492-1502286889-3538134041-1601 for CN=FS01,OU=Server,DC=xx,DC=xx,DC=xx conflicts with our current RID set in CN=RID Set,CN=DC01,OU=Domain Controllers,DC=xx,DC=xx,DC=xx
Please use --fix to fix these errors
Checked 4503 objects (1 errors)

Has any of you seen a error like this before and knows if it's save to remove the entry? Don't want to remove the fileserver from my ad, as some of my users probably won't be ok with that ;)

Thanks in advance!

--
Best regards

Daniel Jordan