Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] per share way to not follow msdfs links

Hello,
   Is there a per share way of not following msdfs links?
'follow symlinks = no' seems to follow the links anyway.

I'm wanting to back up each samba server separately from the same backup
server.  My current thought was mount each on a separate mount point,
then back up each mount point.  This plan is foiled b/c of msdfs links
joining the samba filespace together (as is normally desired!).

Thanks!
Chad.