Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Extending the AD schema - Cannot see attributes in RSAT

I am using postfix and dovecot on a centos 7 machine. And I also use
the gnarwl and a script I made, to take care of vacation messages.

All the forward addresses, quota mailbox size, alternative addresses,
vacation start and stop times are stored on openldap, and consequently to
achieve the same structure, they must be in samba 4 ldap.

Vladimir.