Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] 4.6.16 on CentOS 6: network browsing doesn't work

Windows 10 (and earlier versions) now use the Function Discovery Provider Host and Function Discovery Resource Publication services for network browsing which uses the WS-DISCOVERY protocol.  Unfortunately this doesn't work with samba.    Are there any plans for samba to support the WS-DISCOVERY protocol for network browsing now that SMB1 is effectively not available any more?

Roy