Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] ClassicUpgrade: ERROR(<type 'exceptions.ValueError'>): uncaught exception - zero length field name in format

Hi All,

Attempting to do a classicupgrade and getting this error:

*Adding groups*
*Importing groups*
*Committing 'add groups' transaction to disk*
*Adding users*
*Importing users*
*Adding users to groups*
*Committing 'add users to groups' transaction to disk*
*ERROR(<type 'exceptions.ValueError'>): uncaught exception - zero length
field name in format*
*  File
"/usr/local/samba/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/samba/netcmd/__init__.py",
line 177, in _run*
*    return self.run(*args, **kwargs)*
*  File
"/usr/local/samba/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/samba/netcmd/domain.py",
line 1681, in run*
*    useeadb=eadb, dns_backend=dns_backend, use_ntvfs=use_ntvfs)*
*  File "/usr/local/samba/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/samba/upgrade.py",
line 845, in upgrade_from_samba3*
*    result.names.domaindn, result.lp, use_ntvfs)*
*  File
"/usr/local/samba/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/samba/provision/__init__.py",
line 1693, in setsysvolacl*
*    userdn = '<SID={}-{}>'.format(domainsid,
security.DOMAIN_RID_ADMINISTRATOR)*

I don't recall seeing this during my testing with 4.8.X, but I decided to
do my actual upgrade with 4.9. But I'm also not sure it isn't just related
to a new account or setting we made between testing and now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

This electronic message, including its attachments (if any), is
CONFIDENTIAL and may contain PROPRIETARY or LEGALLY PRIVILEGED information.
use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, its attachments,
or any of the information included therein, is unauthorized and strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this message and
its attachments, along with any copies thereof.