Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] kpasswd_samdb_set_password: domain\user (S-...) is changing password of user@domain

I have  dsdb_password_audit:5 & dsdb_password_json_audit:5 enabled, but I
don't get the message I included.

I instead get an audit log that a password was changed...but not by who.

Was hoping to get more info in a single log entry, so I can track who on my
staff is doing password resets and setup email alerts via my logging system.

--
*Bill Baird*
Chief Technology Officer

This electronic message, including its attachments (if any), is
CONFIDENTIAL and may contain PROPRIETARY or LEGALLY PRIVILEGED information.
use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, its attachments,
or any of the information included therein, is unauthorized and strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this message and
its attachments, along with any copies thereof.