Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] kpasswd_samdb_set_password: domain\user (S-...) is changing password of user@domain

Hi All,

I'm prepping for a classicupgrade and noticed that if I set log level = 5,
I get a log like this when we update a password for a user:

*kpasswd_samdb_set_password: DOMAIN\username(S--x-x-x-xxx-xxx-xxxx) is
changing password of username@domain*

I can't seem to figure out what debug class I need to enable to still get
this alert, but still set my default logging to 1.

Thanks in advance for any help!

--Bill

This electronic message, including its attachments (if any), is
CONFIDENTIAL and may contain PROPRIETARY or LEGALLY PRIVILEGED information.
use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, its attachments,
or any of the information included therein, is unauthorized and strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this message and
its attachments, along with any copies thereof.