Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] [Announce] Samba 4.9.0 Available for Download

Hello

In one of my DCs, when I run ./configure for Samba 4.9.0, it fails with the following message:

Checking for lmdb >= 0.9.16 via header check		: not found
Samba AD DC and --enable-selftest requires lmdb 0.9.16 or later

My ./configure command line does not contain the option "–enable-selftest", and "../configure –help" gives the following output:

--enable-selftest
            enable options necessary for selftest (default=no)

If the default is "no" why is it behaving as if the option is enabled?

Am I doing something wrong?