Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] design question for small environment

As the unix servers  running linux (I know some people wouldn't call that real unix) or a "real" unix like Solaris ?

Linux has sssd which can make things simpler.

In either case you probably need a proxy account for the unix system to retrieve user and group info (not passwords) via LDAP.

On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 08:56:35 +0200